If Not Now Then When?



Someday, I will pursue my dreams.  When I am thinner.  When I have more money.  When the time is right.  How will I know?  When is when? 

There will never be a perfect time to start living the life you were meant to live.  The only time that exists is now.  Tomorrow is not guaranteed to us.  I have spent too much of my life telling myself that someday  things will be better. 

I have spent too many times telling myself that next year will be my year.  And missing so out on what is here and now.  What is right in front of me.

I am not going to suddenly wake up one morning and find all my limiting beliefs and insecurities have vanished.  But I have figured out that the only way to overcome my fears is to just take a deep breath, let go, jump right on in and do it anyway.  No matter what.

I chose to be happy now.  To live in the moment now.  To find some way each and every day to live my life on my terms.  Today.  Now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Put Your Lights On

Lesson's From A Tree